Tuesday 25 September 2012

Renovating ideas

Renovating ideas
I love renovating and thinking of different ways to make something look unique.  My daughter Jo and her husband James are renovating their home at the moment.  They are using an open cupboard for their linen.  We went and bought some normal plastic tubs but found when we put in the linen that it was difficult to make the boxes look neat and tidy.  I had just finished renovating my laundry and had some left over federation style wallpaper.  I used this to cover the boxes.  Hobby glue was painted on the back of each piece of wallpaper front and back and then the sides.  I then used a paper doily with a computer print out which I laminated and then glued on the front.  This is the end result to the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment