Tuesday 25 September 2012

Projects with pallets

Projects made with pallet wood

I love using old pallets or going to the pallet yard where they put out the front the rejected timber for free.  I have just bought some tools to help me with these projects.  On the weekend James and I decided to do a project with the pallet wood.  We are going camping and wanted some crates that we could carry the camping gear in and then be able to also use while we were away.  The crates are very solid and can be turned on their side to create storage.  We will be able to create a very serviceable kitchen area with these crates.  In the picture you will see that the crate has a shelf.  This shelf is the lid for the crate and when it is turned on the side can slide in to create an extra shelf for storage.  I will take a photo when we come back from camping to show you the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment